Structure of operating management of FOSTECT includes Board of Management, Executive Board and Board of Auditors.
Board of Management
||Prof. Le Vinh Danh, President of Ton Duc Thang University
||Dr. Le Van Ut, Director, Department for Management of Science and Technology Development - DEMASTED, Director of Foundation for Science and Technology Development - FOSTECT
|Dr. Nguyen Thi Bich Loan
||Dean of Faculty of Finance and Banking
|Mr. Nguyen Van Bac
||Head of Department of Student Affairs
|Dr. Nguyen Thanh Hien
||Dean of Faculty of Information Technology
|Dr. Pham Thi Minh Ly
||Dean of Business Administration
|Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Huy Tuan
||Applied Mathematics Group
|Dr. Vo Hoang Duy
||Vice president of Ton Duc Thang University, Dean of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
|Assoc. Prof. Nguyen Thoi Trung
||Vice president of Ton Duc Thang University, Director of Institute for Computational Science
- Rights and Responsibilities of Board of Management:
- Decide the Foundation’s orientation and action plan prioritizing development of the University’ science and technology;
- Annual approval of financial estimate and horizontal accounts;
- Decide the methods and evaluation criteria of sponsorship, supporting and loaning of the Foundation; decide the loan interest rate;
- Establish consultant committee to select and evaluate scientific technological research topics according to the proposals of the Executive Director;
- Decide the budget for each research project, sponsoring and loaning project from the Foundation’s capital;
- Supervise and oversee the Executive Director and the Board of Auditors’ activities undertaking Foundation’s charters.
- Working regimen:
- A regular meeting of Board of Management shall be held every six months to consider and decide topics relevant to its responsibilities; an extraordinary meeting shall be held to resolve any urgent problems according to the proposals of the Board President or the Executive Director; or alternatively if there is a meeting request made by no less than 2/3 of the Board members;
- A quorum shall consist of at least 2/3 of the number of Board members attending a board meeting; Board meetings are to be chaired by the Board President or, if authorized, by the Vice President. Consensus decisions must be agreed by the majority of the members. The content and decisions must be written and distributed to all members of the board.
||Dr. Le Van Ut, Acting Director, Department for Management of Science and Technology Development - DEMASTED, Director of Foundation for Science and Technology Development - FOSTECT
||Ngo Chung Luong, Department for Management of Science and Technology Development - DEMASTED
||Nguyen Hoang Nam, Department for Management of Science and Technology Development - DEMASTED
Executive Committee of the Foundation includes the Executive Director (or shortly Director) of the Foundation, Assistant Director and Secretary of the Foundation. The Director of the Foundation is the legal representative of the Foundation appointed and dismissed by the President of University based on the proposal of the Foundation’s Board of Management. The Assistant Director is proposed by the Director, ratified by the Board of Management, appointed and dismissed by the President.
- The Director of the Foundation is the legal representative of the Foundation and has the rights and responsibilities as follows:
- Organize, operate and manage all activities of the administration official according to Foundation’s charters and decisions of the Board;
- Take responsibilities for all activities of the Foundation. He is the Foundation’s representative in the relationship with domestic as well as international individuals and organizations relevant to the Foundation’s activities;
- Design organizational structure and human resources to be adaptable to the operational scope and responsibilities assigned;
- Manage equity, operational budget and human resources of the Foundation; propose to Board of Management the expense regime of Board of Management, Board of Auditors and Administration Official’s activities;
- Build long-term strategies and plans for growth of the Foundation;
- Other responsibilities assigned by the University.
- Assistant Director is an official who has the rights and responsibilities assigned by the Director.
- Secretary takes on all administrative activities of the Foundation; cooperates with the Assistant Director to undertake the Foundation’s responsibilities. The rights and responsibilities of the Secretary are assigned by the Director.
Board of Auditors
|Head of Board:
||Mr. Nguyen Quoc Bao, Head of Department of Inspection, Legislation and Security
||Ms. Le Thi Duyen Hoai, Head of Department of Finance
||Mrs. Pham Thi Vu Hanh, Personnel and Administrative Affairs Department
Board of Auditors is the consultant unit of Board of Management; is independent and has the responsibilities of controlling and supervising the Foundation’s operations; audits the work of the Director (and other officers). The Board of Auditors includes three members: Head of Board, Permanent member and Members. Below are the rights and responsibilities of Board of Auditors:
- Control and report to the Board of Management on the status of the work of the Foundation in accordance with the Foundation’s charters and decisions of the Board;
- Independently audit the program decided by the Board;
- Consider and propose to the University’s upper official level which has the authority of grievance resolution of the individual and organization relevant to the Foundation’s activities;
- Supervise and audit the Foundation’s financial activities.