Executive Director: Dr. Ut V. Le, Director, Department for Management of Science and Technology Development - DEMASTED
Secretary: Ngo Chung Luong, Department for Management of Science and Technology Development - DEMASTED
Executive Committee of the Foundation includes the Executive Director (or shortly Director) of the Foundation, Assistant Director and Secretary of the Foundation. The Director of the Foundation is the legal representative of the Foundation appointed and dismissed by the President of University based on the proposal of the Foundation’s Board of Management. The Assistant Director is proposed by the Director, ratified by the Board of Management, appointed and dismissed by the President.
- The Director of the Foundation is the legal representative of the Foundation and has the rights and responsibilities as follows:
- Organize, operate and manage all activities of the administration official according to Foundation’s charters and decisions of the Board;
- Take responsibilities for all activities of the Foundation. He is the Foundation’s representative in the relationship with domestic as well as international individuals and organizations relevant to the Foundation’s activities;
- Design organizational structure and human resources to be adaptable to the operational scope and responsibilities assigned;
- Manage equity, operational budget and human resources of the Foundation; propose to Board of Management the expense regime of Board of Management, Board of Auditors and Administration Official’s activities;
- Build long-term strategies and plans for growth of the Foundation;
- Other responsibilities assigned by the University.
- Assistant Director is an official who has the rights and responsibilities assigned by the Director.
- Secretary takes on all administrative activities of the Foundation; cooperates with the Assistant Director to undertake the Foundation’s responsibilities. The rights and responsibilities of the Secretary are assigned by the Director.