Foundation for Science and Technology Development of Ton Duc Thang University (FOSTECT)
announces funding opportunities for basic and applied research in 2015. Details are given as follows:
- The funding aims to support potential research projects and to promote scientific research activities of Ton Duc Thang University (TDTU);
- Developing research capacity of individuals and research groups;
- Promoting international cooperation in research with TDTU’s partners;
- Improving quality and quantity of scientific publications, inventions and applications.
2. Funding opportunities
- Funding will be provided to basic and applied research in all fields;
- Applicants are TDTU’s researchers (both full-time and part-time), oversea professors and other researchers (approved by President of Board of Management of FOSTECT).
3. Who can be a principal investigator:
Having a good research track record (based on the evaluation criteria of Ton Duc Thang University) in the last five years.
4. Submission time
From Jan 8th, 2015 to Feb 8th, 2015
. Note that late applications will not be considered.
For more detail, please refer to link